Thursday, February 25, 2016

My review on Operation: Tri-umph (a.k.a. Operation: Doom)

This is my review on the 2016 Club Penguin party, Operation Tri-umph. Overall, I liked the party, but here are some things I'd like to talk about.

The Quest

The quest was okay, and I like the idea of a dance party at the Snow Forts. But, I think they should put in the cave maze until after the whole island has been hit with the Uncolorizer and the Shrink Ray of DOOM! (dun dun dun!) Then, when we'd get to the end of the maze, Herbert would say, "You're TOO late! Since it's plugged in, you'll NEVER unplug it! Mwahahahahahaha!" Then, we'd play a game where you have to form a tower of penguins to reach the cord of the machine to unplug it. After it's unplugged, the Director would say, "Good work, agent."

The items

The items are okay, but out of all the items, at least 99.8% of the items are for members! I think CP should make HALF of the items for non-members and the other half for members! I think CP's getting carried away with member items!
So, I give the party a rating of Average. Hope you enjoyed this! Mrdave out.

No comments:

Post a Comment